November 7, 2013 1
Hello wine lovers!
Now this time I’m writing about an event that deserves the attention of every single one of you out there …
Mark your calendars Saturday 16th at 19:00 for an unforgettable dinner at Strelec restaurant, located at Ljubljana’s castle. You’ll be able to taste some of the best, carefully matured wines from Movia – a wine cellar that doesn’t need introduction.
Starring that night in all their maturity, softness and fully developed tertiary aromas are:
- Puro – Rose 2002,
- Rebula 2000,
- Lunar 2007,
- Veliko belo 2002,
- Pinot Noir 1997,
- Merlot 1994 and
- Veliko rdeče 1995.
One of the best chefs from Slovenia – Igor Jagodic, will be indulging us with the following menu:
- Roasted and marinated beetroot, beetroot reduction, honey, aged balsamic vinegar, young goat cheese, young goat’s cheese foam and herbs.
- Pig tail, pumpkin gnocchi and truffles.
- Poached trout fillet, crispy fried trout tartare, potatoes and garlic puree, potato chips and garlic, trout roe and chive oil.
- Deer with chervil root and black walnut.
- Panna Cota, chestnut and dark chocolate ganache, chestnut, quince ice cream.
- Selection of cheese.
The event is hosted by a dear lady of wine – Mira Šemić, who will share extensive details on wine and combination of food with us. Definitely an event you cannot miss.
The dinner with wine included costs 90,00 Eur and the interest is big. You can book your place at this phone number, hurry up: +386 41 672 773