Hello world and welcome to my wine blog!
I’m Valentin Bufolin and I’m a passionate wine lover from Slovenia. I enjoy tasting wine, discovering its aromas and flavors and learning as much as I can from it.
I’m coming form a catering family and gathered my knowledge by finishing 1st and 2nd level Sommelier courses at Slovenia’s Sommelier association and Italy’s AIS FVG. I aslo graduated in the course for the tester for organoleptic evaluation of wine, must and other products made of grape and wine courses training.
The main purpose of this blog is to introduce you to Slovenian wine, winemakers, our wine culture, wine history … I’ll also try to introduce you to our wine regions and explain their specifics so that the information given will be as much useful as it can be.
The idea for this blog came out from a conversation with a good friend of mine – Jure Čuhalev, who works at Zemanta. We couldn’t think of someone who is writing a blog about Slovene wines in English… so here we are. Hope you’ll enjoy the reading as much as I’ll enjoy blogging.
If you have any additional questions, suggestions, propositions, want me to write a review of your wine, want to chat, have a glass of wine… feel free to contact me.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: + 386 41 443 116
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn profile
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/valentinbufolin
This blog is licensed under Creative Commons attributions therefore:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
With the understanding that:
- Waiver – Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights– In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice – For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.